REOPENING AFTER COVID
MAKEUP BY MCKENNA LLC is so excited to start providing services again, however there will be some guidelines and restrictions to follow in order to keep myself and all of you safe! I want all of you to know that I take sanitization very seriously and I can ASSURE you all that I properly sanitize all of my products before and after each client, and use disposable applicators when necessary.
RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES:
- I will be wearing a mask for the time being while I do your makeup.
- At first I will be only taking a few clients in a day to limit my time around people, so appointments will be limited!
- If you are experiencing any "flu like" symptoms before the appointment please reschedule.
- If you show up for your appointment with "flu like" symptoms I have the right to deny your service and reschedule you for another day.
- Aside from Wedding makeup and spray tan appointments, all other clients must come to me and I will not be coming to anyones home for the time being. I have control of my environment here and know that everything is properly cleaned before each client.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No others are allowed at this time!
- Before I start your makeup I will go ahead and wash my hands, and will have you apply hand sanitizer.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING! I can't wait to get back to work and glam up all my beautiful clients! I LOVE what I do and not being able to work the last 3 months has made me appreciate my business and career that much more!!!!!